- Abstract business matters are converted into clear insights.
- Based on best and bad practices of photographers and their clients.
- When technical, artistic and commercial knowledge merge, there is nothing holding back a successful career in photography.
- Running your business successfully is just as important as choosing the right shutter speed and aperture.
- With the voice of experience, van Driel speaks about the successes and mistakes of talented photographers who run or ruin their businesses, purely because they respect or ignore commercial rules.